Appointments at Hair By Him UK
- All appointments are booked via our on-line booking system. The link for this can be found on the homepage of our website. The office only book wig fitting appointments.
- Hair By Him UK no longer take deposits for appointments. The full fee is to be paid at an appointment time.
- All hair purchases have must be made prior to your appointment. Please allow a minimum of seven working days for hair to arrive.
- Any additional service required (i.e. colouring) will need to be discussed and confirmed a minimum of seven workings days before the appointment and the hair needs to be with us five working days before your appointment
- Please note – we have a strict policy whereby Hair By Him UK stylist will only install 360 lace bands brought from our business.
- Late arrivals (more than 10 minutes) will be subject to an additional 20% charge for your appointment. Anything later than 20 minutes will have to be rebooked via the on-line appointment portal. A new deposit will be required.
- Cancellations must be received one week prior to appointment to get a full refund on your deposit. Any later, you will not get your deposit refunded.
- Please note – appointments may be cancelled at short notice due to photo-shoots, VIP clients, etc. We will try to give you as much notice as possible to ensure this has minimal impact and reschedule where we can. All deposit will be refunded in circumstances where appointments cannot be rescheduled.
- Due limited spacing, we can only permit people that are receiving our services within the salon studio. We can make exceptions in extreme cases, but these MUST be discussed prior to your appointment. If you turn up with someone who has not been authorised to attend, your appointment will be cancelled.
- If you are feeling unwell (cold and flu), please let us know. We have a range of clients, some of which are pregnant so we need to ensure we looking out for all our clients’ interest and wellbeing. Appointment will be rescheduled in these cases. Clients may be turned away if you turn up and we have not been given prior notice to this.
- Hair By Him UK does not offer a home visiting service for general appointments unless agreed in special circumstances. We do however offer a VIP hair and makeup service which is charged a higher rate. Please contact email@example.com if you require this service.
- All travelling cost will be the responsibility of the clients. This will be confirmed upon booking of the appointment. This will be via the cheapest and quickest mode of transport. Prices will be match compared on National Rail website, Transport for London and Uber Taxi Service.
Purchasing Hair Extensions
- Please note Hair By Him UK have limited hair in stock within our office. All hair is ordered directly from our supplier.
- All purchases are made via the Hair By Him UK store on our website (hairbyhimuk.com/shop). If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Any changes to your order must be received within 24 hours of your purchase. Anything changes outside of this period are chargeable.
- All hair orders for appointment need to be place minimum of seven working days prior to the appointment date. Please ensure you leave a note on your of your name and the date of your appointment.
- Delivery time frames can be found on the homepage of our website (hairbyhimuk.com/delivery-and-returns/). During busy seasons, there maybe delays in getting orders to customer. We aim to stick to delivery times outlined but we will communicate this with you as soon as we know.
- We currently are unable to provide a same or next day service due to our ordering process.
- If you have ordering hair for your appointment, please ensure you select the option ‘collect at appointment’, with your appointment day and time and we will keep this for when you arrive.
- We only offer a colouring & bleaching knots service for clients who are having their hair installed by one of our stylists. We will not offer this service if you are just ordering hair from us.
- All hair needs to arrive minimum of five working days before the appointment. Please allow the additional time for delivery as well. This would mean, any colouring we would need to have ordered your hair two weeks prior to the appointment.
- References to the exact colour you would like needs to be submitted to email@example.com
- Payment for colouring service will be paid by invoice prior to your appointment. Our admin team will be able to let arrange this for you, once it has all been agreed and coloured before the appointment.
- We only colour our own hair extensions. We will not colour any other hair from other hair companies. This is to ensure you get the best results and we can meet your expectations.
Bespoke Wig Service
- All wigs made by Hair By Him UK are bespoke made for each client who orders them.
- We ONLY make wigs from our hair extension range. This is to ensure the quality of our end product meets the standards set by our company.
- Please note – our wigs are NOT made at appointments. We are unable to provide this service under any circumstance. We do provide consultation service which you can come discuss you wig options with our trained office team. This is done by request and must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and it is chargeable.
- All wigs are purchased through our website, either through the set units which are on the website or the bespoke wig order form. Both can be found at this link HairByHimUK.com
- Creation of the units will only commence once full payment has been taken. This is either through the website or by invoice which is generated from the administration team.
- All wigs will take a minimum of 20 working days to be completed. There may be delays during busy periods which will be discussed with the once the order has been received.
- As wigs are custom made to the specifications provided to us, we DO NOT offer refunds or exchanges in any circumstances. Any changes to your order can be made up to 24 hours after the order is placed. This is very strict due to the ordering products to make the wig. Any changes outside of the 24 hours are chargeable.
Hair Care / Maintenance
- Customers who wish to reuse hair must ensure the hair has been well maintained and not damaged.
- Weft damaged hair could result in the style not being maintained for the anticipated amount of time. For this reason, our stylist will not work with hair extensions with damaged weft and will advise the client to purchase new hair extensions.
- Hair extensions that have been cut into short hairstyles cannot be used to re-installed
- Hair extensions has had colour applied multiple times will reduce the quality of the hair and will affect the desire colour, which is trying to be achieved.
- Remember you are dealing with human hair so please ensure your treat it like human hair.
- All hair extensions and bespoke wigs come with a Hair By Him UK after care card, which suggest the best way to maintain your hair to get maximum wear out of it.
- Please be aware, lace frontals and 360 lace bands are temporary styles and do not last as long as closures due to the way in which they are constructed. You may be able to get about two installations out of them due to the customisation of make them look as natural as possible.
Refunds & Exchanges
- Hair By Him UK operate a very strict refunds and exchange policy. This is to hygiene standards.
- No refund or exchanges will be provided for any products which are personalised to you or items which are not suitable for return for hygiene and health reasons.
- Exchange will be given where a product has arrived faulty or incorrect and is returned in an unused state and in it’s original packaging. If this is the case, please email us at email@example.com and a member of our customer service team will get back to you and make the necessary arrangements.